You’re busy, we get that. It’s hard to care for everyone and you have a lot of responsibilities. We’ve all been in this situation. You’re exhausted, and then you look at your pets and think “I really need to get them to the vet for their regular checkups, but when?” Schedule with Family Veterinary Mobile Clinic and discover why it’s just easier to stay home.
Going to a Typical Veterinary Hospital
Home Care with Family Vet Mobile
- Have to call during business hours to schedule an appointment.
- Struggle to get your pets into a carrier or into the car.
- Listen to your pets cry, or worse, vomit, pee, or poop, during the ride.
- Decide to struggle handling multiple pets in one visit, or making multiple trips to the vet.
- Keeping your pets safe from other sick or aggressive pets in the lobby.
- Get shuttled into the exam room and wait- again.
- The tech takes a history, then disappears. Then the vet comes in and asks the same things over again- what a waste of time.
- What happens in “the back” anyway?
- If your pets are scared, they call in more assistants to manhandle them, or worse, make you the bad guy holding them down.
- The vet is rushed because their corporate overlords demand them to see so many patients per hour.
- Sticker shock! All that treatment sure adds up fast!
- Full payment is due at the time of services.
- Back in the car for the stressful ride home. Then cleaning out the fur and bodily fluids.
- You can’t remember all the details of what the vet said.
- Call or text during business hours or schedule your appointment through your Pet Portal.
- Just keep your pets inside.
- No fuss and no mess.
- We take care of all your pets in one convenient home visit with no struggling from you or your pets.
- It’s just us and your pets. No worries about infectious diseases or other animals.
- No waiting. We are proud to run on time or early!
- Your vet takes your pet’s history while the tech prepares everything they need to treat each pet.
- You are present and able to comfort your pets during treatment.
- Certified Fear Free Professionals take the time to treat your pet with the tender loving care they deserve.
- We stay as long as needed to ensure all your questions and concerns are addressed to your satisfaction.
- Wellness plans eliminate sticker shock. If a treatment is not covered, we provide an estimate for care first.
- We can set up payment plans for wellness packages.
- Our team packs up, cleans up, and leaves without a trace.
- We email your pets’ medical records and they are available on your Pet Portal.
It’s just easier to know what your pet’s veterinary care will cost in advance.
Wellness plans make it super-easy to budget veterinary care. You can choose the level of care you want for your pets. If you can’t decide, your veterinarian will recommend the most cost-effective plan for your pet based on their individual needs.
Family Plan $100/month
For those of you who want it all! Includes everything we have to offer: unlimited veterinary care, dog training, professional pet sitting and dog walking. Heartworm prevention and flea/tick control is also included. There is a one time only non-refundable $1800 deposit for the first pet, $900 for the second pet, $600 for the third pet, and $300 for each additional pet. Then a monthly subscription of $100/month for the first pet and $50/month for each additional pet. The only things you buy additional are food, medications, and any services that Family Veterinary Mobile Clinic does not provide. You will never pay any more; the prices will not increase even as we add more services. All you do to cancel is tell us and we'll stop collecting the monthly subscription.
Premium Wellness Plan $839
Annual Plan that includes unlimited exams and house calls, all the vaccines your pet needs, one fecal parasite test, a heartworm test for dogs, an FeLV/FIV test for cats, a screening lab panel that includes a CBC, chemistry profile, urinalysis, and T4, plus a second laboratory panel that can be an allergy test, GI panel, advance diagnostics, or a second screening lab panel, whatever your vet recommends. Plus you get 10% off additional services.
Plus Wellness Plan $729
Annual Plan that includes everything listed in the Premium Plan EXCEPT the second laboratory panel.
Basic Package $249
A traditional annual exam package with a non-traditional price! Includes one comprehensive examination, all the vaccines your pet needs during that visit, a fecal parasite test, a heartworm test for dogs, and an FeLV/FIV test for cats. If booster vaccines are needed, they are not included. There is also a House Call Fee based on your ZIP code per visit, not per pet.
Comprehensive Fear Free exam with recommendations for physical, nutritional, emotional, environmental, and relationship health
House Call Fee $20-50
One house call fee is charged per VISIT, not per pet, unless your pet has a wellness plan that includes house calls. $20 for visits in zip code 27330. $30 for visits in 27332, 27505, and 28326. $40 for visits in 28394 and 28327. $50 for visits in 28387, 28374, 28252, 27312, and 27502. If your ZIP code is not listed, we don't come to your area yet!
Per vaccine, except the 3-year feline rabies vaccine. Vaccinations are tailored to individual pets based on their risks and using the safest, most effective vaccines available.
Feline PureVax 3-year Rabies Vaccination $135
All of our feline vaccines are non-adjuvanted to dramatically reduce the risk of vaccine-associated sarcoma, a deadly cancer caused by cheap vaccines.
Fecal Parasite Test $55
Checks for the presence of roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, coccidia, and giardia.
Heartworm Antigen Test $55
Checks for the presence of heartworms in dogs. Results are available during the visit.
FeLV/FIV Test $65
FeLV tests for the presence of feline leukemia virus in the cat's blood. FIV tests for the presence of antibodies against Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (sometimes called feline AIDS) in the cat's blood. Results are available the next day.
Basic Lab Panel $225-275
Screening or diagnostic lab panel includes a CBC (complete blood count with differential), chemistry profile, urinalysis if available, and T4 if indicated.
We perform non-emergency x-rays at Small Animal Emergency Services once monthly. The fee includes as many views as necessary of the body part being radiographed for a proper assessment. There is also automatic AI review of each study. Sedation is additional if necessary.
Abdominal Ultrasound $275
We perform non-emergency ultrasounds at Small Animal Emergency Services once monthly. Sedation is additional if necessary.
Surgery estimate provided
We perform non-emergency surgery once monthly at Small Animal Emergency Services. We can do spays, neuters, mass removals, and other procedures. Estimates are provided after the doctor examines your pet.
Allergy Test $375
A simple blood test that lists all of your pet's environmental allergies! We use this test to design an individually tailored immunotherapy treatment plan. Immunotherapy is available as injections or under the tongue drops.
Behavioral Consultation $175
After completing a Behavior Questionnaire for your dog or cat, your veterinarian, technician, and our animal behavior consultant meet for the initial consultation. During the consultation, your vet and tech will perform a comprehensive examination if we haven't seen your pet recently. They may recommend lab work to rule out medical causes of the behavior problem. Then we all collaborate with your family to discuss goals, expectations, management, and to create a treatment plan that works for your family.