Basic Cat Wellness Package
Our Basic Cat Wellness Package is perfect for healthy young adult cats and families who prefer to pay as they go for additional services if needed. This is a traditional annual visit with untraditional pricing! The cost is $219 per cat and includes any of the following services your pet needs.
Included in the Basic Cat Wellness Package
- Comprehensive examination with physical, emotional, nutritional, environmental, and relationship assessments and recommendations.
- Any vaccines your cat is due for and needs based on their specific lifestyle risk
- FVRCP (feline viral rhinotraceitis, calicivirus, panleukopenia) vaccine
- FeLV (feline leukemia virus) vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- Fecal parasite test
- Prescription for 12 months of heartworm prevention and flea/tick control (additional cost). You can purchase from our online pharmacy or any legitimate pharmacy of your choice.
Additional Services Available
If you have any concerns about your cat, or if we uncover problems during the exam, we will make recommendations and give you an estimate for treatment. We carry urgently needed ear, skin, and pain medications. Other medications are available through our online pharmacy, any legitimate pet pharmacy, or with a written prescription. We do not call in prescriptions to any pharmacy.
We are Certified Fear Free practitioners. We do not proceed with services if your cat is showing signs of fear, anxiety, or stress. We will perform services your cat is comfortable with. If your cat is not comfortable with anything, we will perform a Fear Free Exam for $85 and provide a treatment plan including anti-anxiety medications, sedation, and/or behavior modification which are available at an additional cost.
There is an additional $20-50 house call fee for each visit (not each pet).