Pet behavior problems are one of the top reasons owned pets are rehomed or euthanized. Yet few veterinarians are able to treat behavior issues. If you are in our Sanford or Southern Pines, NC service area, we can help you. You must purchase the Initial Behavior Consultation first.
Pet Behavior Treatment Package Value
- Our team prescribes the behavior treatment plan with your family during the initial behavior consultation.
- Jael meets with your family weekly to help you implement your pet’s individualized plan.
- We are here for you and provide unlimited support during and after the treatment package.
- Jael assesses your pet’s progress and discusses changes with Dr. Meghan and Chelsea.
- We schedule 6 weekly sessions because most pets are well on their way to recovery within that time frame, but it depends on the work you put in between sessions.
- Additional sessions are available at $100 each if necessary.
- All sessions are conducted in your home, with your entire family, so everyone is on the same page.
- Learn how to read your pet’s body language and respond appropriately to the fear, anxiety, and stress that is the root of all true behavior problems.
- Restore your relationship with your pet so you can have a long, happy, healthy life together.
- Our goal is to keep families together!
Returns and Cancellation Policy
You can cancel the Pet Behavior Treatment Package before your first session for a full refund. Once we start treatment, no refunds are available. Jael will reschedule sessions as needed due to weather, illness, etc. so you always receive the full package benefits.