Our Dog Plus Wellness Plan is designed for proactive pet parents who want the security of unlimited exams and house calls for the year. This plan is also perfect for healthy dogs over 8 years of age.
Dog Plus Wellness Plan Benefits
- Unlimited exams and house calls for one year.
- All of the vaccines your dog needs throughout the year.
- 4 Telehealth consultations per year.
- Fecal parasite test.
- Heartworm test.
- One Complete Blood Count (CBC) to evaluate red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets.
- One Chemistry Panel to check liver and kidney function; screens for diabetes and GI disease.
- Urinalysis to check kidney function, screen for diabetes, detects certain metabolic diseases.
- T4 Thyroid test if appropriate.
- 10% Discount on all other services.
Dog Plus Wellness Plan Value:
For senior dogs (over 8 years of age), we recommend annual screening lab work to detect problems before your pet gets sick. Early detection allows us to treat conditions when we can reverse, dramatically slow down, or even cure disease. For example, when we detect kidney disease by the urinalysis, before the blood work shows any problems, we can extend survival from 6 months in dogs to many years. Most dogs are asymptomatic at this point. Once the BUN and Creatinine are elevated and your dog is showing symptoms, 75% of kidney function is already lost and there isn’t anything we can do to reverse it. Many pet parents like the assurance of normal screening lab work in their younger pets as well.
The Dog Plus Wellness Plan allows you to call us without worrying about paying an exam and house call fee each visit- they’re all included. You can set up a Zoom call or send us a video if you have questions about anything you are concerned about.
If your dog is prone to ear infections, skin problems, or other recurrent issues, the Plus Wellness Plan can save you a lot of money.
There are no full or partial refunds for this wellness plan.