PLUS Cat Wellness Package
Our PLUS Cat Wellness Package is designed for pet parents who want the extra assurance of health by including wellness screening lab work and unlimited exams and house calls in their cat’s care. We also recommend the PLUS Cat Wellness Package for healthy cats over 12 years of age who are not on any chronic medications. Cats who are on chronic medications such as anti-seizure drugs, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for arthritis, thyroid medication, behavioral medications, and others should have lab work twice yearly, so the PREMIUM Cat Wellness Package is recommended for them.
Included in the PLUS Cat Wellness Package
- Unlimited Comprehensive examinations with physical, emotional, nutritional, environmental, and relationship assessments and recommendations.
- Unlimited house calls
- 4 Telehealth appointments per year
- Any vaccines your cat is due for and needs based on their specific lifestyle risk
- FVRCP (feline viral rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, and panleukopenia) vaccine
- FeLV (feline leukemia virus) vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- FeLV/FIV test
- Fecal parasite test
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Chemistry Profile (checks liver and kidney function, screens for diabetes and some GI diseases)
- Urinalysis (more specific testing for kidney function, prostate disease in males, diabetes, and other conditions)
- Thyroid Test
- Prescription for 12 months of heartworm prevention and flea/tick control (additional cost). You can purchase from our online pharmacy or any legitimate pharmacy of your choice.
Additional Services Discount
If we recommend other testing such as x-rays, ultrasound, or additional laboratory testing, you get 10% off. Also, surgery for mass removals, etc. is discounted by 10%. Unfortunately, we can not discount medications or food.
We are Certified Fear Free practitioners. Therefore, we do not proceed with services if your cat is showing signs of fear, anxiety, or stress. Our doctors will perform services your cat is comfortable with. We will create a treatment plan for your cat if s/he is too anxious to receive any care. The care plan may include anti-anxiety medication, sedation, and/or behavior modification. You will receive a 10% discount for sedation and behavior modification.