PREMIUM Cat Wellness Package
Because kitties who have been diagnosed with chronic conditions such as kidney disease, hyperthyroidism, or diabetes need close laboratory monitoring, we designed the PREMIUM Cat Wellness Package. This package includes 2 complete sets of lab work. We can also use this package to help diagnose allergies or GI disease. We want all of our feline patients to benefit from the best care possible for their chronic condition. So we bundled up all the recommendations and included them in this package. All of our feline vaccines are non-adjuvanted to dramatically reduce the risk of vaccine-associated sarcoma, a potentially fatal cancer caused by cheap vaccines.
Included in the PREMIUM Cat Wellness Package
- Unlimited Comprehensive examinations with physical, emotional, nutritional, environmental, and relationship assessments and recommendations.
- Unlimited house calls
- 12 Telehealth appointments per year
- Any vaccines your cat is due for and needs based on their specific lifestyle risk
- FVRCP (feline viral rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, and panleukopenia) vaccine
- FeLV (feline leukemia virus) vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- FeLV/FIV test
- Fecal parasite test
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Chemistry Profile (checks liver and kidney function, screens for diabetes and some GI diseases)
- Urinalysis (more specific testing for kidney function, prostate disease in males, diabetes, and other conditions)
- Thyroid Test
- A Second Laboratory Test. This can be monitoring lab work (CBC, chemistry profile, urinalysis, and T4) or an additional panel for further diagnostics such as an Allergy Panel, GI Panel, Glucose Curve from FreeStyle Libre to monitor insulin for diabetic cats, etc.
- Prescription for 12 months of heartworm prevention and flea/tick control (additional cost). You can purchase from our online pharmacy or any legitimate pharmacy of your choice.
Additional Services Discount
If we recommend other testing such as x-rays, ultrasound, or additional laboratory testing, you get 10% off. Also, surgery for mass removals, etc. is discounted by 10%. Unfortunately, we can not discount medications or food.
We are Certified Fear Free practitioners. Therefore, we do not proceed with services if your cat is showing signs of fear, anxiety, or stress. Our doctors will perform services your cat is comfortable with. We will create a treatment plan for your cat if s/he is too anxious to receive any care. The care plan may include anti-anxiety medication, sedation, and/or behavior modification. You will receive a 10% discount for sedation and behavior modification.