PREMIUM Dog Wellness Package
Because dogs who have been diagnosed with chronic conditions such as kidney disease, liver disease, Cushing’s disease, etc. need close laboratory monitoring, we designed the PREMIUM Dog Wellness Package. This package includes 2 complete sets of lab work. We can also use this package to help diagnose allergies or GI diseases. We want all of our canine patients to benefit from the best care possible for their chronic condition. So we bundled up all the recommendations and included them in this package.
Included in the PREMIUM Dog Wellness Package
- Unlimited Comprehensive examinations with physical, emotional, nutritional, environmental, and relationship assessments and recommendations.
- Unlimited house calls
- 12 Telehealth appointments per year
- Any vaccines your dog is due for and needs based on their specific lifestyle risk
- Distemper/parvo combination vaccine
- Leptospirosis 4-way vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- Kennel cough vaccine
- Canine Influenza vaccine (if available)
- Heartworm test
- Fecal parasite test
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Chemistry Profile (checks liver and kidney function, screens for diabetes and some GI diseases)
- Urinalysis (more specific testing for kidney function, prostate disease in males, diabetes, and other conditions)
- Thyroid Test
- A Second Laboratory Test. This can be monitoring lab work (CBC, chemistry profile, urinalysis, and T4) or an additional panel for further diagnostics such as an Allergy Panel, GI Panel, testing for Cushing’s disease, etc.
- Prescription for 12 months of heartworm prevention and flea/tick control (additional cost). You can purchase from our online pharmacy or any legitimate pharmacy of your choice.
Additional Services Discount
If we recommend other testing such as x-rays, ultrasound, or additional laboratory testing, you get 10% off. Also, surgery for mass removals, etc. is discounted by 10%. Unfortunately, we can not discount medications or food.
We are Certified Fear Free practitioners. Therefore, we do not proceed with services if your dog is showing signs of fear, anxiety, or stress. Our doctors will perform services your dog is comfortable with. We will create a treatment plan for your dog if s/he is too anxious to receive any care. The care plan may include anti-anxiety medication, sedation, and/or behavior modification. You will receive a 10% discount for sedation and behavior modification.