If you can’t make our Group Dog Basic Training Course, we have a Private In-Home Dog Basic Training course option for you! You teach your dog the same basic skills, but in the comfort of home and on the schedule your family prefers.
Jael will take your family to dog-friendly establishments to practice their new-found skills and get socialized. We encourage the whole family to join each class because everyone should learn how to communicate compassionately and effectively with their pets.
This course is only available to people in our regular service areas of Sanford and Southern Pines, NC. Please contact us if you are not in these areas before purchasing the course so you can confirm we come to your home.
Private In-Home Basic Dog Training Value
- Teach your whole family how to effectively and compassionately communicate with your dog with convenient in-home classes.
- Get essential socialization with family road trips to dog friendly local establishments.
- Individual class helps you focus on the skills that are most important to your family.
- Learn at your dog’s pace.
- Teaching the basic skills prevents behavior problems which can lead to rehoming or even euthanasia.
- Positive Reinforcement training makes learning fun so your dog is always eager to learn new skills.
- Dogs trained with Positive Reinforcement learn faster than dogs trained with any other method.
- Positive Reinforcement effectively communicates exactly what you want your dog to do. They don’t have to try 10 million things to guess what you don’t want.
- Dogs trained with Positive Reinforcement respond quicker to cues than dogs trained with other methods.
- There is dramatically reduced risk of negative emotional consequences with Positive Reinforcement training than with positive punishment.
- There are no chances of hurting your dog with Positive Reinforcement as there are with shocking, choking, helicoptering, yanking, hitting, or other positive punishment tools.
- Teaching very basic cues that can be used in many situations is a lot easier than teaching your dog not to jump on visitors, not to counter surf, not to beg at the table, not to pull or lunge on the leash, etc.
- Jael is focused only on your dog and your family for the most effective training.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
You can cancel any time before your first class for a full refund. Since this is private in-home training, once classes start, there are no refunds. Jael will accommodate your schedule as best as possible so that all 6 classes are done within 6 weeks.